The Salt Tree Project is building a multi-acre creative environment that unites art, agriculture, and community.
As an art installation, an edible landscape, and a community space, the Salt Tree Project aspires to be a center for innovation and collaborative exploration of ecology and the arts.
We invite you to learn more about the project, and to become a part of the Salt Tree Project community.
The Salt Tree Project invites you to join our community of support as we build a network of talent and skills to achieve the project’s vision, while also attaining funds for the project’s capital development.
Members of the Groundbreaker community make a commitment of $100 to the Salt Tree Project, contributing to the project’s financial success. In becoming a Groundbreaker, you will receive:
• Seasonal updates on the project’s status, and invitations to participate throughout the project's launch and development.
• Invitations to exclusive events, including a Groundbreakers project launch event designed to celebrate our community of support.
• Permanent recognition as a Groundbreaker within the project’s Welcome Center, an exclusive recognition limited to 5,000 members.
Ready to contribute? Become a Salt Tree Project Groundbreaker!
Gifts of $1,000 or more offer additional membership benefits to our supporters. Our benefactor societies are:
|• Associates ($1,000+)|
|• Fellows ($5,000+)|
|• Patrons ($25,000+)|
|• Visionaries ($50,000+)|
Joining now also extends your membership and its benefits through the first year after the launch of programming. Contact us to learn more about the benefits and recognition available from each society.
Ready to contribute? Join a Salt Tree Project benefactor society!
Supporters with gifts of $100,000 or more during our capital fundraising campaign will be recognized as Founders. Membership is limited to the first 12 contributors making that financial commitment, and offers significant recognition and benefits. Contact us to learn more about recognition as a Founder for the Salt Tree Project.
Ready to contribute? Become a Founder for the Salt Tree Project!
Have questions? Review our FAQ or contact us for additional information.
To become a Salt Tree Project Founder or to join a Salt Tree benefactor society, please visit our capital fundraising major gifts page.
All donations go directly to the Salt Tree Charitable Trust. 100% of your donation will be used for capital development and program development costs; none of your gift will be used for administrative or fundraising costs. The Trustees receive no compensation for administration of the Trust.
The Salt Tree Charitable Trust is a New York State registered public charity (Registration Number 46-32-56). Upon request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from the organization or from the Office of the Attorney General, by writing the Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
Yes, the Salt Tree Charitable Trust is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (EIN 82-3376530), and contributions are fully tax-deductible.
The project anticipates capital development to begin in November of 2018, with programming launched by March of 2019.
• Share the project and this campaign! We are relying on our supporters to build an engaged community for the Salt Tree Project, so please help us in expanding our reach by sharing within your circles and encouraging others to get involved.
• Become a fundraiser! Help us to build the resources we need for a strong project launch. Contact us to discuss becoming part of our fundraising network.
• Stay informed! Read our seasonal newsletter and follow Salt Tree Art on Instagram for updates on the project.
• Collaborate with us! Salt Tree Art is an active arts production house that is always seeking to create and showcase regenerative designs. Whether you have a venue, event, or a project concept that aligns with our vision, reach out to discuss partnership opportunities.
For additional questions about the Salt Tree Project and our development campaigns, please contact us through the form below.